What data do we collect?
You directly provide eniferBio with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- Voluntarily complete a contact request on any of our message boards or via email
How will we use your data?
eniferBio collects your data so that we can:
- Email you to find potential common benefits such as technology co-development or product end-users.
How do we store your data?
eniferBio securely stores your data at our own CRM system in cloud.
What are your data protection rights?
eniferBio would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request eniferBio for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that eniferBio correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request eniferBio to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that eniferBio erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that eniferBio restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to eniferBio processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that eniferBio transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of there rights, please contact as at our email firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technologies.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses them to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of your website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us?
How to contact the appropriate authority?
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that eniferBio has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.